The number of delivery complaints fell from 5 to 0,5 % with a monthly average of 30,000 to 35,000 deliveries.
Foxtrot rebuilt the logistics system in its stores during 2018. A year has passed: the retailer received a logistic scheme that reduced the delivery of the bulk of goods to customers up to 24 hours.
Foxtrot reformed the logistics system and got the first results.
1. The delivery time of the most goods fits into 24 hours from the time of purchase.
2. Reduced costs for operational processes.
3. Increased income from investments, funds rotate within the Foxtrot Group of Companies.
. The number of errors and customer complaints has decreased from 5 to 0,5 % with a monthly average of 30,000 to 35,000 deliveries.
5. The number of satisfied customers has increased and has grown out of brand loyalty.
– Foxtrot was able to overtake competitors for the delivery of equipment to the regions due to rail transport 25 years ago. Such a move reduced the price and guaranteed the fact of prompt delivery of goods to customers, – said Foxtrot Group CEO Gennady Vyhodtsev. – We focused on reducing the time of delivery of goods in the reform of 2019. This is the only way to maintain leadership in the industry. The team of the head of the service Vadim Osinsky improved the economic indicators and discovered interesting directions for the development of the logistics service. Thank you for your work and success!